Sunday, February 7, 2016

THE WEEKEND IS (ALMOST) OVER.

I know I said you wouldn’t hear from me until Monday, but here I am.
Daizo left earlier today, and I simply felt like coming here and tell you a bit about our weekend together. It was crazy, police was involved, but I will skip that part… just know that we are well, don’t worry!

We watched lots and lots of horror movies, and regular movies, and documentaries. We basically lived in front of the TV, except for one day.

I decided to spend part of our Saturday in the centre, and so I brought Daizo to one of my favourite shops: the Indoor Market.
I found it a month ago as I was walking with Felix, it was pretty random. As soon as we entered I fell in love: it’s a creative space, where sellers can expose their creations, vintage finds or second-hand objects.
One of the best things is that there is a Photo Booth on the top floor, and so Daizo and I were able to take some pictures that we decided to cut in half, to keep one half each.
Currently for me it’s late evening, and the weather outside is absolutely insane. Rainy and windy. The TV is shaking from how much wind is coming in through the chimney; the air from the window cracks sounds like light whistles. It’s kind of cozy and kind of creepy at the same time (just how I like it).
What have you been up to in the past few days?
Gonna go watch a movie now, to end the day. I hope the wind won’t make me fly away when I go out to walk the pugs later. If I don’t, you will hear from me soon.
Goodnight, Marzia.


No comments:

Post a Comment