Sunday, February 14, 2016

LUNCH DATE.

Happy Valentine’s Day!
MY OUTFIT // Skirt: DAHLIA – Sweater: OLIVE CLOTHING
It might seems like this post is related to today, but it’s not. In fact, Felix and I spend a full day together on Saturdays, and although we have plans for today as well, what I’m going to write about is from yesterday.
We decided to walk in the Lanes, which is the oldest part of town, browsing through shops. The weather wasn’t the best, it was rainy and freezing, so we quickly gave up window shopping and entered the closest restaurant we could find.
Luckily, that was Ask Italian, one we always like to go back to. Their pasta is one of the best in Brighton, in my opinion, so that’s what we picked from the menu.
We then got some candy, I brought my film to develop (I have one of those disposable cameras) and collected some firewood for the fireplace.
I don’t know if I’ve mentioned this before, but out heating systems is broken since last week, after the terrible wind we had (I believe it might have broken some pipes on the outside). So for now all we have to stay warm is the fire.

We ended the night by watching a movie on Netflix, The Voices. It was a strange movie, but I enjoyed it because it gave a comedic twist to an otherwise incredibly dark subject. Felix had mixed feelings about it, and I understand why, but if you simply want to check out something weird, funny and overall “different”, give it a go!
Gonna leave the laptop now and spend the day with Felix.
Have a lovely day, Marzia.



No comments:

Post a Comment