Thursday, February 25, 2016

MARZIANO'S BIRTHDAY.

Did you miss me?

I’ve traveled to Italy for a few days to be with my family during my dad’s birthday.
I vlogged part of it so you will see it on my channel later today, but I still wanted to update you here.
The 21st was his birthday, so my mom gifted to all of us a lovely vegan lunch in the countryside. We then went out for a walk with ur dogs, Benito and Kevin, and played some board games. It was a relaxing day, and I enjoyed being there. Also, the weather was incredibly nice – no wind, which was a good change for me!

We also managed to go see a stunning house I would always spot on the hills while going to school, many years ago. My dad happened to know the owner, who invited us over, so we took this change to go all together. It was really cool to visit, as not many buildings in Italy resemble this one from the outside.

One of my dearest friends recently had a baby, and so I was finally able to meet her. She is 3 months old now. It was so sweet to see that mother-child bond so early on. I can’t even imagine having a baby, but I knew how much she has always wanted one and I’m so happy for her.
I got to catch up with other friends as well, eat lots of Italian food and overall had a good time.
Coming back, Felix was at the airport ready to pick me up with a “slowpoke” sign. We encountered some traffic, but we used the time to fill each other in on what has been going on while we were apart.
And now I’m here, back to Brighton, writing on this diary. I’m excited, because any time I come back from a trip I look forward to get back to work and my usual routine: I woke up early to edit the video going up today, I scheduled a meeting for this afternoon… but first, I’m meeting up with Emma for brunch!

Did you do anything special while I was away?

Happy Thursday, Marzia.


No comments:

Post a Comment