Friday, February 12, 2016

GETTING LOST.

We were lost for about 2 hours.
Yesterday my friend Emma came with me to London: I had a dentist appointment, to fix last week’s dental problem, and finally meet up with Roxi!
My dentist wasn’t available at the usual place I go to, so I had to find a new address, and having a terrible sense of orientation as well as not being familiar with London, it was extremely hard to move around in a different area.

We did it, eventually. I arrived there 30 minutes late although we got to London two hours in advance… anyway. I got it fixed, so then it was time to go meet my new friend!
She let me pick any place I wanted to visit, so I selected the Hunterian Museum – even getting there was a challenge, and we got lost a few times, but it all paid off when we got inside and looked at all the creepy yet fascinating things it had to offer. Not to mention, Roxi was absolutely lovely, and waited for us even if we were extremely late.

It wasn’t possible to take pictures inside. Photo credit: hidden-london.com

We snapped a few pictures on the outside together, and then it was time to leave.
It was a shame we wasted so much time being lost, because it felt like we had to run away so quickly, but it was indeed a good day.
I don’t think I’ve ever walked this much before – I woke up in the middle of the night, my body all sore, and I don’t think I will want to walk again anytime soon. That’s why I’m in bed writing this post haha.

When I arrived home, this little princess was waiting for me. And Felix got back from Los Angeles. So it surely was a lovely day, after all!
Which are some places you would like to see in London? Or which ones are your favourites?
Don’t get lost, Marzia.




No comments:

Post a Comment