Monday, February 29, 2016

PIZZA PARTY.

Is there a better way to end the month? I don’t think so.
And yes, I do sit near the olive oil.
Last night Felix and I went to PJ and Sophie’s place. We had seen each other 2 days earlier, but we enjoy hanging out often AND we had not one, but two episodes of “How To Get Away With Murder” to catch up on. So they had the amazing idea to make our own pizzas!
They set up a lovely table full of toppings, so we could pick and make exactly what we wanted. For me, this was particularly special because here in UK it doesn’t seem to be a thing to put potatoes on your pizza. In Italy, that’s totally normal, and it’s usually called “patatosa”.
Felix being Felix.
After dinner we played Mario Party 5, one of my favourite video games growing up. Have you ever played it? Although I was the one who played it the most out of us 4, I totally lost. Terribly. But it was extremely fun, so that’s all that matters!
Are you excited for the new month?

Pizza is always the best, Marzia.



No comments:

Post a Comment