Friday, February 5, 2016

SHE IS COMING.

I do realise it sounds a bit creepy… but Daizo is indeed coming, which means HORROR!!
OUTFIT // Sweater: OLIVE CLOTHING – Overalls: LAZY OAF
This is a quick post just to let you know that I might disappear until Monday, because my friend is coming over and don’t want to be busy writing while she is here. In fact, I plan to watch a bunch of stuff, mostly horror, but maybe I will be able to either re-watch “Making a Murderer” or “The Jinx” with her, since she hasn’t seen them yet.

By the way, have you? If not, GO WATCH THEM NAO. You need to, seriously.
Anyway, I’m gonna go make the house all nice and bake warm cookies to welcome her, but before I leave I just wanted to say that this blog is making me incredibly happy. I’ve always enjoyed writing for myself, that’s how I free my mind, but I was so afraid of putting my thoughts out there because, of course, they can be a bit private and you never know if they are “interesting enough”. I have been focusing on just sharing anything I want to write about, and so far your support has been amazing and I’m just really glad I’ve started this blog.
Have a great weekend!
See you next week, Marzia.


No comments:

Post a Comment