Wednesday, February 17, 2016

PATISSERIE.

Time to treat myself to a delicious pastry.

Emma and I hung out again: we decided to go to a café and get our nails done.
As we were walking, we spotted Patisserie Valerie, which is actually the first place we have ever been to when we became friends a little more than a year ago.
And so we entered, took a seat and ordered.

She went for a chocolate cake slice and coffee, while I selected a strawberry pastry and green tea.
I love how the place looks like, very french (as it’s supposed to be) and cosy.

MY OUTFIT // Jaket: ASOS (faux fur / sold out) – Bag: BURBERRY – Pants:ASOS
Right after we went to get our nails done. Lots of people ask me which nail polishes I apply, but I go to a salon and use The Gel Bottle Inc products. They never fail me, honestly, and the nails always look so pretty.
I kept it simple with a muted lilac colour with a matte coat, while Emma went extreme and cool, as usual haha.

By the time we were done, it started raining, and when I arrived home, 30 minutes later, I was completely soaked. I must learn to never trust British weather.
I’m currently warming up in the new flat, we changed the boiler and it’s nice to be back!
But now let’s get serious: which one is your favourite kind of pastry?
Don’t forget your umbrellas, Marzia.

No comments:

Post a Comment