Friday, February 19, 2016

BRIGHTON MUSEUM.

Technically a double post today. WOHOO.

MY OUTFIT // Hat: ASOS – Coat: ASOS – Scarf: BURBERRY
Felix and I decided to move our date from Saturday to Friday this week, because I’m going to be away for a few days. This also means I will not be able to post in here for a bit, unfortunately, but I won’t disappear completely, don’t worry!

Anyway, today I asked if we could go to a museum, and since we have been living in Brighton for a few years now and have never even been to the Brighton Museum, it was only logical to go there.

On the way, we stopped by Foodilic, a nice restaurant in the centre from where I always order the vegetarian moussaka – it’s seriously so good, and today was no exception.

It was a rainy day, which made it perfect for us to repair inside and take a look at some amazing art pieces, read about Brighton history and admire lots of different collections.
It’s not a very large museum, it has two floors but the price is reasonable: £5 a ticket. I found it very interesting because of my slight obsession with the past, especially when it comes to architecture. I always read about what used to be in a certain place, the history behind it, why it disappeared, what it was replaced by… and I was so happy to see how much information was available, and not only to read, but proper footage and model reproductions. I really enjoyed it.

I believe we spent quite a lot of time in there, then we ended up going to the cinema to watch Deadpool after eating pizza. It was the perfect day!

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
See you next week, Marzia.

No comments:

Post a Comment