Sunday, March 27, 2016

SLEEPING TO STAY AWAKE.

Still fighting the jet lag after coming back from Japan.
Felix and I woke up at 7am, went to the gym, and decided to spend the afternoon napping, since tonight we wanted to hang out with friends. We have been falling asleep at 9pm for the past few nights, and so the only way to stay awake was to sleep a bit during the day. I’m happy to say it worked, because it’s now past midnight and I’m here writing.
By the way, can you spot Edgar in the picture?
After waking up, I received a package with a few items of clothing I’ve ordered. Here is piece n. 1 – a pair of boyfriend jeans with patches all over.
I like how strange they are! You can find them here.
The second piece I bought is a dress, which I actually decided to wear tonight.
I love the simple cut and the contrast between the white lace and the rose detail. I wanted to make it a bit edgier, so I paired it with some over-the-knee boots and my usual faux leather jacket.
Also, I met Emma for the first time after the trip, and she looked so adorable! She cut her hair and she looks even cuter now, if that’s even possible.
Today was a rainy, cold and super windy day, so we went for the “dinner + cinema combo”. We let Felix pick the restaurant, and I’m not going to lie, it seemed a bit sketchy (although highly rated). Just to give you an idea, here is what I was sitting in front of while eating my meal.

Doesn’t that look creepy? I didn’t mind it, it was fun to look at it. It was just a bit… odd, that’s all.
The name of the place is E-Kagen. None of us really finished the food in our dishes so I don’t think we will be going back, but it was fun to try out a new restaurant.
But then it was time for the movie. I pushed on watching “The Boy”, which I have waited for so so long to see. I remember seeing the trailer a while ago and after seeing the first 10 seconds of it I knew I had to see it.
And so we did.

I wasn’t expecting it to be the greatest horror of all time, I actually had pretty low expectations: cheap jump-scares, the usual cheesy storyline (which I would have been fine with, because I love the horror genre that much that it doesn’t even matter if it’s bad)… but I was pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed it; I would probably rate it a 8.5/10.
So if you do enjoy scary movies, give it a go! And if you have already seen it, did you like it?
Okay, it’s 2am – the time just switched 1 hour ahead – I better go to sleep now. I wish you a wonderful weekend.
Happy Easter, Marzia.




No comments:

Post a Comment