Thursday, March 10, 2016

GLAM SLAM.

Time for a fabulous board game.
A few weeks ago I received a package in the mail, coming from Soap & Glory. I knew exactly what it was going to be, because they actually asked me if I wanted to be a part of it, but due to my shyness, I said no (they simply asked if I could do one of the voices for the toy phone).
They were still kind enough to send me a copy of the board game once finished, and finally today I had some time to set it up and give it a go!
Basically, the game is inspired by “Dream Phone” from the 90s (I believe) – which I never played before, but the rules were super easy, so that wasn’t a problem. The cool thing about this is that you actually win the products at the end of the game: you are supposed to get ready for the dance, and once you collect an item for each category you get to go and take all of the makeup with you.
After preparing everything, I waited for Felix to get back home and after dinner I asked him to join me – I can’t begin to tell you how excited he was about the little phone recordings, haha.
I did not tell him that who ever won the game would get the makeup items… and he ended up winning. Hehehe. Huhuhuhuhu. BUAHAHAHAHA.
Out of all the new products they came out with, I’m actually super excited about the archery brow pencil; the powder version is my go-to, so now I get to try even this one out!
Anyway, I thought I would share this here because it was so lovely of Soap & Glory to send the game to me. Have you ever tried any of their products? And am I the only one who had that Nokia phone a while back? Memories are coming back.

Felix’s lips look so luscious! Marzia.



No comments:

Post a Comment