Thursday, March 3, 2016

NUTELLA CHEESECAKE.

Also known as heaven.

Did I ever tell you that my favourite number is 3?
Clearly, today I woke up in such a great mood. I went up at 7 in the morning, went to the gym for the first time in years, showered, got lots of work done, and now, I even get to enjoy a lovely cheesecake!

This recipe is very simple but extremely tasty. I made a tiny cake instead of a full one, perfect to share with someone.
 You are going to need:
  • 100g of Nutella;
  • 100g of crème fraîche;
  • 6 oreo cookies;
  • 20g unsalted butter.
Step 1: The base.
Take your cookies and mash them into a paste. Add room temperature butter to blend everything together, and pour into your cake mould, using a spoon to level it out.
Step 2: The top.
Mix Nutella and crème fraîche into a bowl, then pour it on top of the base.
Step 3: Enjoy!
I decorated it with tiny white chocolate hearts, but you can leave it plain or add some whipped cream on top if you’d like. Place it into the fridge for about an hours. Honestly, I couldn’t resist the temptation and eat if after only 20 minutes, but it was still delicious!

I love Nutella, Marzia.




No comments:

Post a Comment