Wednesday, March 2, 2016

ON TOP OF THE CLOSET.

I hope it’s not late where you live, because this is going to be a bit creepy.

I moved to this flat in June 2015, and since then not a single time I’ve experienced anything strange… well, actually, there was something, although pretty minor.
When I was renovating the place with my brother, we decided to open up a door that used to be covered by a wardrobe and had 3 locks on it (just like in horror movies, when the characters make a questionable decision and you find yourself screaming at the TV “NOooOOOo”).

We managed to get it open, darkness on the other side, and as my brother leaves to go to another room, I’m left alone in front of this sinister staircase facing me from the other side of the door. Suddenly, it shut itself close and that really startled me, but it was only due to the wind draft – so nothing paranormal here.

But the story I’m about to share is a little different…

It was the 14th of February – Valentine’s Day – just a few weeks ago.
Our boiler was broken, and that was the last night we spent in our flat, before deciding to stay at the old place we used to live in until it would get fixed.
That night I slept really well, nothing wrong.
The night after, being at the old place, Felix confessed something to me: the previous night he saw something.

Something on top of my closet.

It was in the middle of the night, when he woke up slightly while turning around. He was facing the closet and while turning my way, he glanced at the ceiling. He saw a shadow with the corner of his eyes, and so he stopped for a moment to look at it.
He tilted his head and the shadow moved with it, as if it could be his own shadow, shaped just as a head.
So he moved further, stretching a bit to reach for me and hug me, and that’s when he noticed that the shape didn’t change. It couldn’t possibly be his own. He only realised this a second later, not immediately, and so he turned his head again to look back at the closet, but nothing was there. Nothing at all.
He waited to tell me because he knew I would have been scared, and the fact that he felt like telling me means that he was creeped out by what happened. And let me say that he does not believe in anything paranormal, so to me knowing that he saw that and came to the conclusion that something could have been there, really scared me for a few days.
At night I kept asking him things like “did you really see it?” or “how exactly did it look like?”. He repeated the same stuff over and over, and finally told me it was probably just a shadow from the outside, so that I could feel less worried.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m intrigued by the idea of it all, but there are moments in which, at night, I look at the closet wondering. It’s now been long enough since it happened, and I haven’t seen anything myself, so I feel comfortable enough to share this story with you and let you know I’m all good.
Has anything strange ever happened in hour house?


The blanket will protect you, Marzia.

No comments:

Post a Comment