Sunday, March 13, 2016

PACKING.

Not an exciting post, but an exciting time!

As you might have guessed, I’m about to leave again, and this time for a trip I’ve been looking forward to for such a long time. I’m going to keep the location secret for a little longer (although you might have already figured it out from hints here and there) but you can expect a travel post when I get back, full of pictures! 
I’m leaving tomorrow, so today I spent the day finishing up some work (I have edited a makeup tutorial that I’m really happy with and can’t wait for you to see this Thursday), packing, and organising things for the holiday.
I won’t be around for about 10 days – I know, it’s a long time, we never took such a long holiday before but we really wanted some extra time this time, instead of our usual 4-5 days.
So you won’t be seeing blog posts from me in the meantime, but you will be able to see my video as usual and then, next week, I will be back!

Before I leave, I just wanted to say thank you for all the comments you left on yesterday’s post: it was such a personal topic that it made me incredibly happy to hear your stories, have your support and overall feeling understood from all of you. I’m glad you are here, I do feel like you are getting to know me a bit better and at the same time, I get to know you as well. I read all of your comments (I actually have to approve manually all of them, so you know it’s true) and even if it would take me ages to reply to every single comment, I do appreciate everything you share with me!

See you next week, Marzia.

No comments:

Post a Comment