Friday, March 11, 2016

5 CURRENT FAVOURITES.

Yes, the beret is one of them.
It has been about four months now since I have done one of these on my channel, and although I don’t miss doing them on a monthly basis, I do want to update you – every once in a while – on what I have been liking.
So here are my top 5 items at the moment!
#1 is makeup.
These 3 eyeshadow sticks are incredibly good, and I only recently received them but I’m already in love. I got them sent to try out, as they are from Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s makeup line. They sent me a few other products, which I have to say, I do like, but these ones are my favourites so far! They are super pigmented and you can just smear them all over your eyelid and use your finger to get an amazing effect. They blend super easily, and over all I’m a big fan!
Find the makeup line here.
#2 is enamel pins.
I’m into them, big time. I started to collect them, I got them all out of Etsy shops and I’m afraid I can’t stop myself anymore. In the picture you see all of them, except for the crocodile one that was gifted to me from Felix, which I didn’t put on because for some reasons it’s very hard to open. Any suggestions on where I could find some cool ones? I need to expand this collection!
#3 is a snack.
If you have been around for a while, you might be aware of my love for Halva. I still don’t know if it’s originally from Greece, Turkey or Poland, but I just love it. So much. And the other day, when I found these ones wrapped in smaller bite-size portions, I was just too excited. Usually you have to buy a huge box and cut it yourself, but because I’m a bit lazy I end up taking a few sliced and then forget about it. Now that won’t happen anymore, because these are wrapped nicely so I can just bring them around with me and have a snack on the go!
#4 is another makeup item.
It’s from Tony Moly, who does the cutest cosmetic packagings, and it’s supposed to be a brightening base for your eyes, which I apply before concealer as a base. This product made it into my makeup routine, because instead of having to apply lots of concealer, I can just pop some product under my eyes and they instantly look better, without having to deal with concealer creasing on a daily basis.
#5 is this hat.
Here and there I like to go on the Lazy Oaf website, their stuff is pretty cool, but I usually wait until I find that one piece I need before I make a purchase. The other day Felix and I were having breakfast, and he showed me their new line, laughing at the “I’M UGLY” slogan on it. At first, I didn’t think much of it, but then I went back and saw this beret… I just had to have it! I know it might give the wrong idea to some people, but I just thought it looked adorable. And now I have it. And I’m very happy.
You can find it here.

Do you have any favourites to share with me?

Oh, it’s almost the weekend! Marzia.






No comments:

Post a Comment