Monday, March 7, 2016

GUDETAMA EVERYWHERE

The lazy egg is here.

About a month ago Sanrio wrote me an e-mail, saying how they noticed how much I love their silly character and asked if I wanted to receive some gifts…

YES. YES YES. YES.
Please.
And so on Saturday, coming home from the pottery café, I saw a package by the door.
I recognised the stickers and instantly let out a scream of joy – Felix was with me and asked what happened.
It was really hard not to open it earlier, but I wanted to wait until I had enough time to write a post about it. When I finally could, I destroyed the package: rainbows came out of it, birds flew by me singing a lovely tune, tears of happiness streaming down my face…

Okay, okay. I might have exaggerated a bit.

The box was full of Gudetama goodies, they sent way more things than I expected, but I was – and still am – so happy and incredibly grateful.
On top there was an adorable pillow with the lazy egg all over it; some stickers (you all know how much I love my stickers) and a bunch of t-shirts with different designs, as well as a linen tote bag.

Then I noticed two smaller boxes, and when I opened them I found two cups inside, both so so cute. Felix was asking me if he could get one (even if he doesn’t admit it, he loves Gudetama as well, haha) and we were stuck at which one should go to who, because we both liked them so much and couldn’t decide. So for now, both cups belong to both of us (and with that I really mean me).
Something that surprised me was that they included snacks – which I was wishing for – but I never knew something like this was even possible: they managed to get Gudetama printed on marshmallows. How cool is that? I love that idea, I might just steal it for my “Marzia’s Box”, hehehe.
And finally, there was also an amazing plushy! I feel the need to thank Sanrio for the gifts, receiving this package really made my day.
Seriously, how adorable is Gudetama?

Let’s all chill today, Marzia.


No comments:

Post a Comment