Wednesday, March 9, 2016

ANOTHER (ALMOST) RAINY DAY.

It kind of rains, but it kind of doesn’t.

MY OUTFIT // Sweater: OLIVE CLOTHING – Jeans: ASOS – Shoes: ASOS

Not a surprise, as I said is March… you never know what to expect by the weather these days.
Lately, I have been doing a bit more work than usual – I answered most of my business e-mails (which trust me, my inbox is a scary place); filmed a video, edited it in time for tomorrow; prepared to shoot again soon; worked on my spring clothing line; took care of shipping packages here and there… all because I’m getting ready to travel again.
After finishing up today, I rushed out the door to meet up with Emma. I bet you didn’t expect that, huh?
If you actually take a closer look at what I’m wearing, you will see how my sweater is covered in dog hair, and my socks might seem to be the same, but they are in fact two different black socks.
But hey, from far I look put together enough!
So I texted Emma to see if she was free to watch a movie and grab some food. She was, and so we went to see “How To Be Single”. It was fine, not great, but not bad either.
We didn’t stay out much, but I’m glad I got to see her so I could give her some gifts before I leave, one of which is actually my book!
Yes, I know it looks like I spelled Emma with only one “m” haha.

A few days ago I received some copies that I get to give out to my friends, and I have been having fun writing some notes for each of them. It’s so scary to think they are going to read my story, but at the same time I’m happy to gift them something I worked on and get their feedback on it.
AMIGURUMI by artbySusieH

So now I’m already home, it’s about 9.30pm here and I’m waiting for Felix and the pugs to arrive. In the meantime, I’m hugging these cuties (I found them on an Etsy store, aren’t they adorable?!) and writing on this diary.
How has your day been so far?
Remember to take a break, Marzia.

No comments:

Post a Comment