Monday, April 18, 2016

PICNIC.

What a wonderful weather!
MY OUTFIT // Sweater: OLIVE CLOTHING – Pants: L’ATELIER DU SAVON – Glasses: ASOS
I have been wanting to take out my bike and go for a picnic for a while now. The last time I planned this with Felix, it decided to rain all day… but finally, today was the day!
Earlier today I went to the gym, the post office, met with a carpenter for the house, and finally, at lunch time, Felix and I were ready to go.
I made it a goal for this month’s “notes”, so expect a little vlog by the end of the month. But for now, I do have some pictures to share with you!
We decided to ride our bikes to Palmeira Square, where our favourite sandwich shop is: Tom’s. It a pretty tiny place, but we love going there because the owner is the nicest person, always remembers our orders, and his sandwiches are simply the best.
If you are ever in Brighton & Hove, make sure to get a few. You won’t regret it!
It also helps that it’s located in such a stunning area: from here, you get to look out at the ocean and the beautiful buildings. Not to mention the old Church, which adds to the atmosphere.
The pictures don’t do any justice to this place, but I think you can see what I’m talking about. Everything is just to cosy and picturesque.
In days like this I truly remember why I love Brighton so much. It’s a small city, with that old town feel but every comfort of a bigger city. It’s such a gem.
Felix and I had a great time, but because he just got back from Sweden he had to run back to work. Still, it was a lovely picnic, and I got very excited to share some photos with you!
I’m curious: where do you live and what’s one thing you absolutely love about it?
Marzia.





No comments:

Post a Comment