Saturday, April 2, 2016

A SPECIAL DATE.

As every Saturday, it’s time for a date… but this one, has a little surprise!


Before I reveal it, let me just summarise my day for you (although you might already know what it is about from Instagram).
This morning I signed copies of my book, packed them and then I did a short photoshoot for a human-size cutout my publisher asked for. Only 3 days left till it comes out internationally!
IF you are from Canada, USA or UK, you can enter a giveaway here.
If you read my book, or you already have, you will get my outfit choice
But anyway, after finishing up with book related stuff, my day was free.
Felix and I had planned to go to the centre, where most shops are, as he has been wanting to do some shopping – and of course, I didn’t complain about it.
We ate at Chopstix, as usual, and then wandered around The Lanes. I stopped by two cool shops: the first one, Snoopers Paradise, is one of my absolute favourites as they carry so much random vintage/second-hand items, and I was lucky enough to find an oversized sweater with turtle neck for just £10!

Then we went to another shop, Family Store, which we never checked out before but had a bunch of cool pins and patches – very happy about entering it!
The weather suddenly changed from sunny and warm to slightly rainy and cloudy, so before going back home, I saw that the Bubble Tea place I love (Pearls) had a new Nutella inspired drink. NUTELLA. INSPIRED.
Of course I had to try it… but unfortunately I disliked it! >.<
But hey, at least I gave it a chance.
Once home, Felix came to me with a gift: he bought me a dainty golden ring, absolutely stunning!
I should specify that this is not an engagement ring, just to avoid any misunderstanding. But that doesn’t take away from how happy it made me to receive it, it was such a sweet thing for him to do.
Also, just in case you are curious, here is the stuff I bought today!
But that’s it! It’s dinner time now and we originally wanted to go watch Cloverfield 2, but Felix is napping so I don’t want to bother him. Instead I’m going to cook a nice warm meal, make a fire and watch Netflix (hopefully the scent of food will wake him up).
What are you up to this weekend?

Have fun, Marzia.









No comments:

Post a Comment