Sunday, May 8, 2016

THE ORIGINAL PLAN.

Me and Puga having a great time in the sun.

I’m leaving again tomorrow, for another trip, so I made sure to spend as much time as possible with this little sausage. As I’ve made sure to tell you in the past week, the weather in Brighton has been incredible, reaching 23*C today – which rarely happens, to be honest, if not during the summertime.
So I have been truly enjoying it, but the main reason why Felix and I decided to take this trip, which I booked in January, was originally to escape the cold weather…
Little did we know, it turns out the weather is currently awful where we are about to go.
HOW LUCKY.
But we are still excited, it’s a place I’ve been wanting to check out for a while now, in Europe, so I finally get to see it. Even if it’s rainy and cold.

I’m keeping the location a secret, but since it’s somewhere I’ve never been to before, I get to bring back my “Hello, World” series from last year and vlog the whole trip. I will make sure to post lots of pictures here on my blog as soon as I get back home!

But now I’m all packed, ready to go. We are leaving in the morning, very early, so I wanted to come in here to tell you not to worry if you don’t see any posts for a week, I will be back soon!
Also, if my mom is reading this (or any mother out there): HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!:)
Marzia.

No comments:

Post a Comment