Thursday, May 5, 2016

A NICE DAY.

Look at Puga-chan, sunbathing like a queen.
Today is the warmest day so far: 16*C. I took this chance to get out of the house and meet my friend Emma. 
Felix is still in NYC, he left on Monday and will be back on Saturday, so I’m having a lot of “me” time. I watched a few horror movies – “Hush”, on Netflix, so far has been my favourite – worked on videos, my fashion line for this summer, and decided to take some time to start reading a new book.
And this is the one! So many of you suggested this to me, and now that I know Tim Burton is making a movie out of it, I just had to check it out.
I’ve only read a few chapters, but it is interesting and the pictures are very creepy… which is a big plus!

MY OUTFIT // Jacket: ASOS – Overalls: MISS PATINA – Bag: MULBERRY – SHOES: EEIGHT
But after staying in the house most of the time, without counting the daily walks with Maya (Edgar is with a friend at the moment, it makes it easier for me because he is a crazy dog so I need all the help I can get, when Felix is out of town) and quick visits to the grocery store, I thought I would spend some time outside, and so I got ready and met up with Emma.
I got my nails done, we stopped by a few shops, and then it was time to go back home as I didn’t want to leave the little princess alone for long. Just LOOK. AT. HER.

One thing Emma spotted for me was this giant Batman balloon, which I’m planning to gift to Felix when he gets back.
I then decided to get a smaller one, shaped like a sausage-dog, for my friends PJ and Sophie. They love those kind of dogs and since they don’t have one, this will do for now! haha
I also found a tiny lip balm in a pug shaped container. I obviously needed it in my life.
But now I’m back home, chilling. I ordered some Japanese food (edamame and vegetable tempura) and I’m currently watching “Rear Window”, a movie from the 50s I’ve wanted to see for years, since I first watched Disturbia ages ago, and absolutely loved it (that one is basically inspired by this movie). Have you seen it?
I took a quick break just to sip on some chamomile and write this blog post. Also, Bellosguardo, on the top-left corner of the picture above, really wanted to say “hi”.
How is your week going so far? I hope well.
Marzia.

No comments:

Post a Comment